Everybody wins – IT staff, service professionals,
Most SMS gateway solutions are too reliant on IT support for the most basic changes – from changing messages, to setting temporary message rollover, to setting black-out periods. These should be easy for anyone to implement, but they’re not.
The result? Projects move slowly. Enhancements take too much time. IT staff is kept from the most high-value projects. And customer service suffers.
CodeBroker’s transactional text message alerts change all this by eliminating ongoing reliance on IT to add new message logic, change the content of alerts, and provide sophisticated usage reports. With CodeBroker, business people can make program changes quickly and easily without having to rely on IT. There’s no waiting. It’s less expensive. And IT staff is free to work on more strategic initiatives.
Everybody wins with CodeBroker transactional text message alerts
Business managers love it because they’re empowered to make changes to existing alerts and message flow (so there’s no waiting) and obtain sophisticated usage reporting.
IT people love CodeBroker transactional text message alerts because
- They can get solutions to market faster
- They can devote more time to high-value projects or meet greater technical challenges
- They can provide business partners with better insight/flexibility.
- They don’t have to provide nearly as much ongoing support once the transactional alert program is up and running
Powerful technology makes it easy
CodeBroker transactional text message alerts is the only enterprise-class SMS solution that separates the message content from the message transaction, enabling “business people” to change content and alter message flows without IT support.
Other SMS solutions require the transaction and message content to be combined, which is why IT is required for every update. Since CodeBroker transactional text message alerts separates them, members of the business team can change existing alerts and alter message flow without IT involvement.
Messages can be delivered in both real-time (Your prescription refill is ready for pick-up) and batch (Congratulations! You just reached Gold level), whichever method provides the optimal customer experience.
Transactional SMS alerts should be easy. And with CodeBroker transactional text message alerts, it is.
CodeBroker transactional text message alerts offers simple integration/API’s combined with sophisticated configuration and messaging logic:
- Delivery process workflows (eg. blackout periods, auto message rollover, batch to real-time, SMS chat, trigger external workflows)
- List management (automated opt-in/out, delivery eligibility testing, preference center support)
- SMS policy management (automated help/stop and carrier compliance)
- Business insight/update (business can define/modify messages without help from IT, easy/flexible reporting).
Experience Transactional Text Messaging the way it should be
Contact CodeBroker today to learn more about how our transactional alerts can help you deliver great customer service without all of the pain.