Web Application Developer – Mobile Marketing Reston, VA
WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER – MOBILE MARKETING
Are you detail-oriented with strong web application development skills? If so, CodeBroker has an opportunity for you as a Web Application Developer working closely with our VP of Technology & Operations.
You will be working on solutions for retailers using the latest mobile technologies including mobile apps, real-time messaging with SMS and push notifications, mobile web, location-aware web services, and java application servers.
CodeBroker is seeking a team member with excellent attention to detail, who is looking to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment. The role reports to the VP of Technology & Operations.
The Web Application Developer will support various aspects of customer deployments which will include working closely with high profile retailers to understand unique technical aspects of their implementations which may result in new product features, custom configuration of CodeBroker solutions, and working with systems interfaces and API’s. More specifically, responsibilities will include:
- Design and development of user interface web pages for CodeBroker’s SaaS solution
- Development of end user mobile web pages/interfaces for dynamic content rendering such as digital coupon wallet
- Implementation of end user mobile app interactions for iOS and Android
- Understand as an expert how CodeBroker’s API’s and system interfaces work including development of new web services
- Development of sophisticated real-time reports and dashboards for data analysis and visualization
The ideal candidate must possess:
- BS in CS, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of software development experience with Java and Java Server Pages, Apache, and MySQL on a Linux-based platform
- AJAX, HTML5, Flash/ActionScript, and XML with DTD experience is a plus
- Firm understanding of software development principles, and web application architecture
- A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments
- Superb analytical skills, excellent communication, strong team ethic, and attention to detail
CodeBroker offers competitive salaries and benefits packages. As part of our team you’ll spend your time solving challenging problems in a customer-centric environment with a team that always make the time for some fun. The company has a seven year track record of innovation, stability, and profitability.
Retailers use CodeBroker’s mobile marketing platform to enrich the customer experience and enhance brand loyalty. Our platform is used by the country’s most recognizable retail brands. Through proven technology and superior customer service, we provide mobile solutions that are easy to deploy, highly-secure, and very scalable, allowing top retailers to turn mobile marketing into bottom line results. As the company rapidly expands, we are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team.