Capture more diners with a customer-centric approach to mobile engagement.
As more and more consumers turn to their mobile devices to make dining decisions, it’s vital that restaurants take a quality and proactive approach to mobile engagement.
The challenge for restaurant marketers is to personalize mobile marketing messages with relevant content for each consumer. By targeting consumers with personalized mobile promos, offers and messages, you can drive more diners through your doors, increase order sizes, and keep guests coming back again and again.
This is where CodeBroker’s mobile engagement solutions for restaurants come in.
A Customer-Centric Approach To Restaurant Marketing
With CodeBroker mobile engagement solutions, restaurant marketers can take a customer-centric approach to mobile engagement – by sending consumers personalized mobile messages and promos that are based on each customer’s engagement history and preferred mobile channel.
CodeBroker delivers results.
Increase in visits
Increase in coupon redemptions
Grew SMS List Sign-Up
Mobile Engagement Solutions that help you book more guests and build long-term loyalty
Text Message Marketing Software
- Enterprise-class SMS marketing combines advances features with ease-of-use.
- For all your use cases – text promos, mobile coupons, loyalty programs, reservation alerts.
- Marketing list sign-up with demographic capture for high-quality, CRM-ready SMS lists.
Mobile Coupon Platform
- Capture more diners with on-demand mobile coupons.
- Promote and deliver via text, app, email, mobile web, mobile wallet.
- Send personalized, single-use offers to attract repeat business and more revenue.
Mobile Loyalty Programs
- Add any mobile channel to your loyalty program.
- Increase member enrollment and engagement.
- Connect easily to your existing loyalty platform.
Digital Coupon Wallet
- Deploy a fully-branded offer wallet across multiple digital channels.
- Give customers instant access to offers, rewards and coupons all in one place.
- Provide your customers with easy access to their MyOffers Wallet via text message, mobile app, email, website, Apple Wallet and Google Pay.