New CodeBroker Mobile Engagement Solution Services for Passbook is the First Product that lets Retailers Immediately Take Advantage of Apple’s new Pass Organizer Application
Belmont, MA, Sept. 19, 2012 — CodeBroker today announced the availability of its Mobile Engagement Solution Services for Passbook, a set of web-based tools that makes it easy for retailers to Passbook-enable their mobile loyalty programs, mobile coupons, and mobile gift card programs.
CodeBroker, which provides text message marketing software, a mobile loyalty platform, and other mobile engagement solutions used by top U.S. retailers, has added a set of web services and a web-based control panel to make it fast and easy for retailers to immediately take advantage of Apple’s Passbook application for iOS 6, released today.
Passbook is designed to serve as an organizer for all types of “passes,” ranging from mobile loyalty cards to boarding passes to gift cards to mobile coupons.
Retailers can immediately Passbook-enable their mobile loyalty programs with simple calls to CodeBroker’s Solution Services for Passbook, allowing customers to load “live” versions of mobile loyalty cards into Passbook. CodeBroker Mobile Loyalty Services for Passbook provides retailers with a number of mobile loyalty and mobile engagement features to improve customer satisfaction and retention:
- Fully branded Passbook mobile loyalty cards
- Images that can be updated when program branding changes
- Display point balances and other messages such as “10 points to go until Gold”
- Mobile loyalty cards can automatically appear when customers enter a store
- Retention reporting
For mobile coupon marketing programs, CodeBroker offers the most sophisticated solution on the market. Today, CodeBroker mobile coupon solutions are used in more than 24,000 retail locations. CodeBroker Mobile Coupon Services for Passbook lets retailers incorporate their mobile coupons into Passbook, and provides a number of unique features:
- One-time use mobile coupons
- Rolling mobile coupons
- The ability to mark used mobile coupons as redeemed
- Automatically expire coupons
CodeBroker Gift Card Services for Passbook enable retailers to easily make their gift card programs part of Passbook. Features include:
- Fully branded passbook mobile gift cards
- Multiple images for Passbook mobile gift cards to mirror a variety of branded cards
- The ability to display card balances to enhance customer experience
- Cards can automatically appear when customers enter a store
- CodeBroker’s datacenter is PCI compliant ensuring the highest level of security
A key benefit of CodeBroker’s Mobile Engagement Solution Services for Passbook is its Web user interface, which makes it easy for retailers to control the end-user experience, and content they deliver through mobile loyalty cards, mobile coupons and mobile gift cards. We are excited to support Apple’s Passbook, a great product that will enable consumers to easily organize and use all of their cards,” said Dan Slavin, CodeBroker’s CEO. “CodeBroker’s mobile engagement solution services for Passbook are available today, provide a unique end-to-end solution, and are designed so that retailers can have an initial solution up and running in days, with minimal effort from their web development and IT teams.” CodeBroker’s Mobile Engagement Passbook Solution Services are available today.