Coupon Center lets retailers drive direct channel revenue, improve conversion rate, reduce customer attrition, and grow monthly active user engagement
Belmont, MA, April 14, 2015 – CodeBroker, developer of mobile marketing solutions for retailers, today released Coupon Center, empowering retailers to easily deliver coupons and other offers to their mobile apps to drive mobile app sales, increase new app downloads, and activate their current user base.
CodeBroker’s Coupon Center includes everything a retailer needs to quickly deploy a fully functional digital coupon wallet as part of a mobile app. It transforms the mobile app into a central location where customers can easily locate and redeem offers.
A recent study released by CodeBroker revealed that retailers see significantly higher redemption rates from in-app offers compared to other channels. It also showed customers will more regularly engage with the mobile app when coupons and offers are included. In addition, according to a study by Catalina, coupons top the list of desired features in a retail mobile app.
“While retailers invest tremendous resources in their mobile apps to make them the go-to place for loyal customers, many still do not deliver in-app coupons and offers,” said Dan Slavin, CodeBroker founder and CEO. “Making coupons and offers an integral part of the mobile app delivers significant benefits and enables retailers to better personalize the individual shopping experience.”
Coupon Center puts retailers in complete control of offers, from creation to expiration, and features CodeBroker’s one-time use technology that prevents offers from being redeemed more than once.
Some of the unique features CodeBroker’s Coupon Center delivers to retailers include:
- Simplify the purchase process by automatically applying mobile coupon discounts to the online shopping cart.
- Create a sense of urgency using automated reminders – alerting your customers who have not yet redeemed their offer when it is about to expire.
- Support for mobile payment wallets, including Apple Passbook.
- Boost redemptions by enabling customers to request on-demand mobile coupons directly from the mobile app.
- Create, test and deploy offers within a matter of minutes with an easy-to-use UI.
- Track who’s received, viewed and redeemed offers through comprehensive reporting.
- Retailers maintain complete control over who has access to their coupons, through CodeBroker’s unique security model.
CodeBroker Coupon Center gives retailers the flexibility to pick and choose which services they want to integrate with their mobile app. Total elapsed time to integrate the capabilities is typically just a few days. CodeBroker’s Coupon Center supports all major mobile platforms — iOS, Android and Windows Mobile.